Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cieplik fishing video is going 'viral'

I see from the blog page counter that 142 people have already watched Scott Cieplik's video that he made with the new GoPro camera during his trip to camp this summer. That's in just two days!
Jeez, I wish I could see it! After 45 minutes of downloading on our slow Internet system, all I got to see were the first three minutes.
It's more than a fishing video; it's a documentary on the whole trip.
Scott, as you can see from the comments on the blog, everyone is very impressed. We are also getting e-mails from people who loved the show!
I like this comment: "Best thing since canned beer!"
Here again is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfff_B2IiDc

Click to go back to our website
Click to see the latest on the blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT VIDEO!! I'M SO GLAD THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO FISH AT BOW NARROWS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW SO THAT I COULD EXPERIENCE THE SAME FISHING THAT THIS VIDEO SHOWS.
THANKS FOR SHARING!!
DAVE M., INDIANA