Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Letter from first-timer says it all



Here we go!


This one was not so big
Debi and sister Brenda

Dear Dan and Brenda,

Visiting Bow Narrows for the first time with my family, Brenda, Carl and Tom Cieplik, was the most breath taking and exhilarating vacation I have ever experienced.  Knowing what to expect from all of the videos and pictures I have seen from my sister did not compare to what I actually lived through.  From the thrill and excitement of catching a 35 inch northern pike to relaxing in the boat and watching the sunset gave me just a taste of what God's world is really about.  Your camp felt like a home to me.  The accommodations were so warm and inviting (even to the bat in our cabin) not to mention the food that you cooked daily was out of this world by far the best I have ever tasted.  I have done nothing but talk about this trip to everyone back home insisting that they need to put Bow Narrows on the top of their vacation travel list. 

I wanted to thank you both for the wonderful adventure and life learning experience.  I absolutely will be returning.

Thank you again,
Debi

No comments: