Saturday, July 26, 2014

It just gets better and better


Debi Cesario hoists a beautiful 26-inch walleye
Carl Cieplik with a 40-inch northern pike
Carl, Tommy and Brenda Cieplik
Dear Dan and Brenda,

Have you ever gone on a vacation that was such a wonderful experience and left such lasting memories that you were afraid to visit that place again, in fear that your expectations are that of the first and you don't want anything to be different?  Well, I have to be honest, my first experience at Bow Narrows Camp left me thinking that nothing can get better than that so I was a little afraid to join Brenda, Carl and Thommy on their trip this year.  I was worried that last years trip could never measure up nor bring me new excitement.  Wow, was I wrong!!!!!!!

Once again, Bow Narrows Camp has done it.  You have given me another vacation that will be talked about and remembered for years to come.  My only goal this year was to beat Thommy in fishing, which I accomplished with a 26" walleye.  Carl caught the biggest pike at 40".  That in itself was great, however, your camp added so much more to this vacation.  The cabin with its breathtaking views, the beautiful boats, the courteous and friendly staff and the meals, ahhhh yes the meals.  All of these things made this vacation another that will forever be in my heart and always on my mind.  As in the past, I will HIGHLY recommend your camp as one of the wonders of the world. 

Thank you again for making dreams come true.

Debi Cesario


Click to go back to our website
 Click to see the latest on the blog

No comments: